Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Recipes

I'm about to update recipes that have been posted on Facebook Dinner Club page the past 2 days...there's a few new soup recipes too...yummy! This "colder" weather makes me think of soup! I'll definitely be trying lots of new soup recipes this fall/winter! Way excited. And the variety of chili, wow, they all sound good!
*PS if you are not on Facebook Dinner Club and do not have a facebook account,please feel free to comment on these with recipes you'd like to share! Lots of members are viewing this daily. I'll add yours to the cataloged above as well :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so glad you decided to make the jump to blogland. I think it will be so much easier to keep up with & navigate things for "the club" than it was on FB (at least for me.) Now can you guess who I am?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is this?;) im not a good guesser. And thanks;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Elizabeth, it's Tami Bohannon. Sidni & I have both been enjoying trying out some of the recipes and we've both found some good ones!

    ReplyDelete